Most toxic thing thats happened to you.
There are some right pricks that play this game. What are your experiences with them.
I’ve discussed mine before on a previous comment ive had but Ill TL:DR it for you guys:
Me and steve are last ones left with 2 gens to go. Steve finds killer and brings him to me and I die and steve gets hatch.
Comments
Its not an exploit if it doesnt give an advantage.
It does give an advantage. You had to teach that Myers to get up there. For all we know, he may never have figured it out. And it's a case by case basis because with some terrain exploits, only the survivors could get up on a certain structure but not the killer.
Still its possible for the killer to hit you up tere and literally just walk at teh rock and you go up. I agree it propbably should get patched since there is a very specific setup if you have a 3 man SWF that lets you hold the game hostage and force the killer to DC but I wasnt trying to exploit it.
I've already told my story, too. The TL:DR version is: survivors had a rough early game so I backed off and let them recover, trying to make sure we all got a chance to play; they responded by luring me into an ambush where they chain-stunned me and teabagged until I ran away and hid.
All survivors get out the EG and all of us get a message of " why don't you suck your mum" ... gotta be the best hate speech I've had 🤦♀️🤣