When it comes to watching Dead By Daylight streamers what do you watch them for?
Do you like to watch Dead By Daylight streamers for their personality, the gameplay, or just don't care and enjoy watching whatever they do? For me I like to watch streamers that do a variety of games, and sadly it's quite hard to find a DBD streamer like Ohmwrecker that does a variety of games. I understand why people have to stream a certain game because that's how they attract and keep their audience, but it gets really boring just seeing a streamer play the same game everyday. When it comes to DBD streamers like Otz and Bronx for me, I enjoy them for their personalities and the gameplay they offer. So if you like watching Dead By Daylight streamers, why do you watch them?
Comments
Keep me entertained, that's it.
If you're able to make me laugh and feel good whether it's because of your personality, commentary or gameplay, I'll more then likely end up coming back to watch more content.
Zubat and Umbra right now.
The personality and community.
Mainly if they are fun to watch. I like certain educational channels but I more a fan of the ones who just play for fun
Moring them by ruining their stream gameplay, I did it once with the twins. ๐
The streamer needs to play better than me. The personality is important and its great when they are funny.
Personality for some, personality and gameplay for others.
I don't care how good they are if they have a good community and are entertaining.
I don't watch any game streamers, I find that most people who post videos of themselves playing video games online are obnoxious. Thanks a blanket and unfair statement to those who aren't, but in my experience "e-celebs" are usually arrogant manchildren.
I'd rather be playing the game than watching someone else do so.