Question about Badham and Nintendo Switch
Does anyone know and is able to answer (mod, dev, human being reading this post) if it's intended for Badham Preschool to be disabled with crossplay off on Nintendo Switch? We have Freddy, Quentin, you give us the Pied Piper too much in our bloodwebs (I'll literally have a bloodweb with 3 Pied Pipers it's stupid), but Badham cannot be played on with crossplay off in public matches. We have to turn crossplay on if we want to play on Badham. Is this intended? For how many maps the devs have flipped on and off in the last few months, I doubt they "didn't notice" unless I don't understand entirely how that works. I want to be able to play on a map without feeling like I'm screwing myself over because fps is not switch's best friend and other players can do certain jukes and be able to react faster than switch. I've lost like ten or more Pied Pipers to seeing if after every map being turned on/off and every update to see if they FINALLY gave us Badham to no avail. I want to know the answer so I can stop wasting these offerings that don't work and tell my switch friends to stop wasting their breathe on hoping it works.
Edit: On a daily basis I see other Nintendo Switch players also wasting these offerings as an attempt to go to Badham Preschool also to no avail. Get the offering out of our bloodwebs or give us our wasted offerings BACK if we can't use Badham without crossplay. At the moment, it's a waste of 5k bloodpoints.
Comments