WE WANT OFFLINE MODE !
WE WANT OFFLINE MODE !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To what end, might I ask? They added offline mode to F13, and it ended up not amounting to much. You could only play as killer going up against horribly incompetent bots, and you didn't really gain anything from it. What would you do different?
i dont want an offline mode...
like, how is an offline mode supposed to work? ez wins when playing survivor and ez kills when you play killer? just downrank for that!
I love PVE more than PVP, but this game just wouldn’t benefit from such a feature.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get offline/bots when the game starts to lose popularity/life like Friday the 13th did, and it probably will sooner or later. Not likely before then.
I wouldn't mind bots to fill in games, and an offline mode.
I played against the bots once or twice on easy on friday the 13th. Mixed bag. They all seemed to be equipped with pocket knives, and firecrackers by default, and their vaulting could use work. Yeah, they got stuck once, or twice, but I keep getting survivors stuck on me in DBD. lol
It does suck you can only be Jason, though.
BUT I do have to give some credit, the bots were still smart enough to repair stuff, call the police, and hide for a long time, even on easy. If Friday the 13th can manage that, I'm sure DBD can pull off decent bots, and I'm sure the tutorial has some of the ground work done.
Maybe a training option to practice structures combination, but, for me is not necessary