Problem with Ruin

The problem with Ruin is that it's mostly strong mid-game as the killer usually has a lot less areas to cover and it helps a ton with 3-gens. Worse still survivors have a habit of testing for Ruin at the start of the game. This typically leads to Ruin being cleansed immediately, giving no value whatsoever.

Here's a dumb idea of mine and I based it on NOED (Also from a post about letting the killer carry totems). What if Ruin only activates and appears once 3 generators are completed (Having no value early game at all). This could obviously be compensated with Ruin only regressing gens at 150% speed.

Last time I made a post about buffing Unbreakable, the comments looked a lot like the ones I listed below but against survivors. So this time I'm making a counter for those types of comments

People who comments that Ruin is fine : 0

People who claim I'm a biased killer main : 0

People who tell me to get good : 0

People who claim that Ruin is unfun : 0

Genuine Feedback : 0

All of the above : 0

None of the above : 0

Comments