Is hope a good perk to use?
I'm thinking about using hope but I don't know if it's good or not. Anyone who uses hope is it a good perk or should I use something else?
I'm thinking about using hope but I don't know if it's good or not. Anyone who uses hope is it a good perk or should I use something else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can help in tight loops, however it is usually a better option to run adrenaline. Hope is just, meh. If you have anything else you should use it over hope.
Good? Not really(if you compare it to other perks). Fun? Yes.
No. Better options are available
Considering it activates while you are hooked and the timer counts down while you are hooked it is extremely bad.
No, even with its strong effect. It is more of a gimmick perk than anything.
It's one of those perks that make an already well going game even better. I mean there are some situations where it would make a difference but those are rare. If you finished the gens, chances are usually high that you can escape even without Hope. I prefer perks that help me every game.