Experienced a New High
I've been playing Survivor the past week and I experienced something that felt absolutely amazing and I want to chase this moment.
The killer giving up on me.
That moment during a chase, where I still have some distance left in me (Or I feel like the walls are closing in) Then they just... stop. They turn around, walk away, decide their time is better spent elsewhere.
As a related experience, when a killer openly ignores me. When I'm right there, when I want them to hit me or make chase to save someone who's closer to death hook and they just act like I don't exist.
I feel like a DBD God. Nobody can touch me, I have tasted victory on the backs of my fallen team mates.
Comments
Ok but do you use dead hard?
Yes I've become an old pro at exhausting myself on the ground.
You use it for distance, not to dodge basic attacks.
Oh.
Today I learned.