Twins build ideas

Hey fellow Twins mains, if there are any :D

I'd like to ask if you got any advice for Twins builds or how to play/notnplay as them. I haven't faced Twins as a survivor yet so I realy can't tell hoe to play against them.

I know some may reply that they're not worth the try but I find them quite fun to play + also I like the aesthetic of this killer + the backstory (not many European killers has been added into the game ๐Ÿ˜)

Comments

  • Corrupt intervention. Just park charlotte in the middle of opened gens and deal damage with victor for good early game

  • Twins are awesome and Victor is a cutie. Oh and Charlotte.

    I don't main Twins but I might have tips. Twins is the best killer that focuses on camping, tunneling, and slugging (no I'm not kidding, it's the only way to play them in red ranks). You could try a slugging build like Corrupt/Ruin/Nurse's/Undying. Corrupt for early-game slowdown, Ruin is the main star of the show as slugging forces survivors to leave the gen (which regresses the gen) just to get their teammates back up. Undying is there to support Ruin, and Nurse's is there to see auras of survivors trying to heal other survivors back up, though this might be unreliable since they can kick Victor during his attack cooldown so I'd recommend Sloppy instead.

    Final build: Corrupt/Ruin/Undying/Sloppy