Do you remember your first match?

I didn't have much knowledge of the game before downloading (only got it in August 2020 when crossplay became a thing), so I went in to my first match not knowing what to expect.

I remember it very well.. Midwich map with Oni... I spent most of it hiding in a locker and praying for it to be over...

Just makes me think how far I've come after just looping Oni around Haddonfield for 10 minutes!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yes I was a young BABY DWEET my team was murdered and I had no idea what a hatch was or where it spawns I heard the killers terror radius so I went into a locker. Little did I know that going into a locker quickly creates a sound notification. As a killer I was a Wraith I was either getting flashlighted or pallet stunned there was no peace for me.

  • First game I ever played was as Wraith, June 2017. I was bullied by a Bill with a flashlight who kept light burning me and I had no idea what was happening, my memory becomes a blur when it comes to the map but I believe it was Fractured Cowshed.

    I went on to maining survivor after that

  • I do. I was against Myers, and he scared me really bad. I was on one of the Autohaven Wreckers maps. I died really quickly because I didn't realize you aren't supposed to try and pull yourself off.

    It was bad and the game isn't scary at all anymore. I've become slightly better at it as well. lol

  • My first ever match was a 1v1 with my friend. When he hooked me I got infinitely stuck on the hook forever. Idk why I didn't quit after that lmao but here we are...3 years later.

  • Played Prove thyself on dwight. I was against a Ghostface and just followed the other survivors around.

    I remember the Ghostface creeping up on me and gave the the hardest flinch I’ve ever had.


    I died first...

1 2 ›