hey BHVR? what incentive is there to stay at rank1 besides having a rough time?

why should i climb ranks when i have more fun at rank 10? rank 1 games on both sides are not enjoyable at all..if i could earn more BP or shards by staying at top 5 ranks ill happily endure some of the toxic plays at rank 1.. other than that im not having a good time in rank 1.. will address this or the only solution is to derank and make otehr players who were properly playing suffer?

Comments

  • i stay rank1, and play solo, no items, no offerings, because i play this game for challenge, which is all the incentive i need.

    “dare fatis vela” - sail where fate directs

    go with the flow. dont swf, the entity doesnt like that.

    dont bring items, the entity will provide boxes.

    dont use offerings, the entity will build what it wants anyway.

    just play dbd. the entity will provide you with fun. praise to the new god.

  • Lowbei said:
    i stay rank1, and play solo, because i play this game for challenge, which is all the incentive i need.
    Same here id love to be able to play red ranks safely but I'm getting to many hacker's ls 3man team's killing me and ch that I cant make it 2steaps without depiping I haven't been able to make it out of rank 15 without having to resort to SWF when I only want to use it to trophy hunt and that's it
  • @redsopine1 said:
    You forgot swf has the mf bs effect of a single guy that's not in a 3mam swf team being tunnelled and camped because the 3swf team decides to blow your gen or a nearby hook so your targeted

    well if you're a solo survivor might I suggest running bond? that situation would have been somewhat avoidable.

1 2 ›