Mr X
I think u should add Mr X from Reaident Evil. A lot of Res players wilk come to the game especially after the success of res 2 remake.
Take a look at this: https://youtube.com/watch?v=BjaKeGYNbas&feature=share
I think u should add Mr X from Reaident Evil. A lot of Res players wilk come to the game especially after the success of res 2 remake.
Take a look at this: https://youtube.com/watch?v=BjaKeGYNbas&feature=share
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally think the lobby & chase music is the best part in this concept video.
Amazing. Perk ideas are pretty cool too, though Rookie Privilege probably doesn't need a cooldown, how often are you going to be able to heal up and get injured again within 40 seconds? In anything, it should inflict Broken for like 30/25/20 seconds or something.