I've played 5 Survivor games today....

Only 5 games on either side I've played....every single game has had a Chest Key escape without any perks to help find one....

Is something up with Chest rarity or am I/they just lucky?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • More seem to suspect something's wrong.


  • @Boss said:

    More seem to suspect something's wrong.

    Hopefully it is a side effect of them actually trying to implement the 'proper' version of Hoarder (seems like it would be a funzo perk if it functioned as intended).

    But yeah, I'd like to be able to finish a match without a key, today T_T

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2084787#Comment_2084787

    Hopefully it is a side effect of them actually trying to implement the 'proper' version of Hoarder (seems like it would be a funzo perk if it functioned as intended).

    But yeah, I'd like to be able to finish a match without a key, today T_T

    Honestly, i kinda suspect to hear the official message: "Turns out Keys had a lower value than intended. We bumped it to the correct amount." ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2084803#Comment_2084803

    Honestly, i kinda suspect to hear the official message: "Turns out Keys had a lower value than intended. We bumped it to the correct amount." ๐Ÿ˜…

    Mmph :(

  • It's been nice to be able to find some decent items in chests for a change instead of brown toolboxes.

    In all seriousness though they need to change the chance keys are found. Plus I'll take a purple flashlight or medkit any day over a key, all I do with keys is add them to my collection lol.

  • I've played 10 games and seen 1 key used. But exit gates were already opened so at best it let one more survivor escape

    Regardless a key nerf is much needed. I'm hoping for it to be in the mid chapter