Chat filter

I don't like it. This is an adult only game which shouldn't filter adult language. No minors should be even playing this game that would warrant a curse word filter.

Ofc I understand ppl saying things like "#########" etc. and heavy insults are also not good or okay. I don't feel like this educates people at all, they just see their msg getting censored an then s t a r t t o t y p e l i k e t h i s.

Can we, instead of being forced into now creatively going around the filter for a bit of shittalk in chat, have the chat be minimzed by default? Then people with a lot of negative feelings/bad experiences can just ignore this feature entirely without ever having to expose themselves to the kind of toxic chat messages that happen; but also people that like to chat and say GG can pop it open and communicate.

So in conlusion: Please remove the chat filter and instead have endgame chat be minimized by default. Or make those options available in the menu to pick what you want.

Comments