Single Survivor Carrying Team

Just find it funny how wack the matchmaking is and decided to share what just happened to me. I’m not saying I carried the team cause I didn’t. I think the game just expected me to for some reason. I’m a rank 7 and got put in with three rank 18s and against a rank 18 Bubba. He hooked someone immediately in basement basically, another went to rescue and instead of getting out of there they decided to heal up in the basement......against Bubba. Safe to say they both got downed and hooked again in the basement. Btw, no gens had been done yet. This all happened in the first two mins or so of the match. The match ended quick with me the last one. I just decided to focus on finding a red glyph for my challenge before I got downed. Cause I can never find hatch. So yeah.....match over before a gen is done against baby survivors and a baby killer and the game thought I should be put with them even though I’m rank 7. Ok game lol

Comments

  • @Mr_K said:

    BHVR'd

    That needs to be in the dictionary.

  • If I play too early in the morning, I got Brown ranks Survivors and Killers. I'm rank 3...

    But if I play Killer, I got Purple Survivors. And I'm rank 20.

    🤷🏻‍♀️

  • Their lobby prob had all rank 18's in it to start, but one of the survivors dipped.

    The others are not removed from the lobby and forced to re-queue; they remain in the lobby and the lobby becomes less strict about who can join it just so that they aren't sitting around forever waiting for a perfect match.

    If it's a slow time of day and there's a small pool of survivors queueing to choose from, a heavily mismatched player like yourself will get thrown in.

  • Képernyőfelvétel (854).jpg

    You don't need baby teammates for that to happen.

    These guys probably had a bad day :C 2nd place Meg actually managed to get me out of the basement with insidious Bubbles facecamping. She was great. She was the 2nd to die btw.