I get a key EVERY GAME!!!

no joke, 13 games all key 2-man escape. ######### is happening?

Comments

  • Feels like that everyone became Monto, huh?

    Not gonna lie but I have some pink keys from the chests in couple game recently...

  • Truth. My gf got me to join her on Survivor today and almost every game one of us was finding a pink key in a chest. No plunderers needed.

    We ended up hiding the keys so they wouldn't be used unless the killers were playing scummy.

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    Truth. My gf got me to join her on Survivor today and almost every game one of us was finding a pink key in a chest. No plunderers needed.

    We ended up hiding the keys so they wouldn't be used unless the killers were playing scummy.

    It's not fun to play as killer right now bc of this

  • @Woodywool said:

    Feels like that everyone became Monto, huh?

    Not gonna lie but I have some pink keys from the chests in couple game recently...

    That's what I'm saying. It seems like the key drop-rates are buged

  • @Zozzy said:

    I don't !!!

    maybe they didn't search the chests or didn't use it but the drop rate is high as ######### rn