Do survivors block blink?
I keep getting scenarios where i know i should be able to blink through an object, but it is so inconsistent when chasing a survivor!
I keep getting scenarios where i know i should be able to blink through an object, but it is so inconsistent when chasing a survivor!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's my understanding that if the survivor is occupying the space you're trying to blink to and they're hugging the object you're trying t blink through, the blink will fail. Expert nurses try to blink on either side of them.
Yes. Survivors count as an object for the nurse to blink through. I will say that 99.9% of survivors aren't conscious of it when it happens. Some players do practice it though. I can intentionally block the blink at quite a few tiles.
Well that explains it....