it really is a shame the trickster is so weak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iowkiPobYYQ


this is probably the coolest thing I've seen.


He has a really nice personality and I like his style


but he's so weak it's just not worth playing

Comments

  • Is korea as much into and making anime as japan? cuz that trailer feels rather japanes to me when this is suppose to be korean.


    aaaaanywho, if you like him, just play him, ranks dont matter, you find plenty of potatoes at red ranks or get matched up through glorious match making with lower ranked survivors.


    Im not saying he could not use a tweak or 2, but if you enjoy they character and playstyle then dont let him not being Nurse 2.0 hold you back.

  • @BioX said:

    Is korea as much into and making anime as japan? cuz that trailer feels rather japanes to me when this is suppose to be korean.

    aaaaanywho, if you like him, just play him, ranks dont matter, you find plenty of potatoes at red ranks or get matched up through glorious match making with lower ranked survivors.

    Im not saying he could not use a tweak or 2, but if you enjoy they character and playstyle then dont let him not being Nurse 2.0 hold you back.

    I like him but he's too weak for me to play which makes it infuriating when survivors are not afraid of him at all and tbag me while I hit them with knives.


    It pisses me off so much I can't play him


    all the pros of his character is outweighed by those cons.


    At least when a cocky survivor tbags me as spirit I can surprise hit them and they'll never do it again.