Sole Survivor = Hallucinations should also be blocked
I think that Sole Survivor should also block the reading ability of the doctors hallucinations in 24, 48 and 72 meters, because it is very frustrating if there is no counter to it.
I hope the Devs read this thread!
Comments
You mean pallets and/or doctor's figures?
Doctor Figures*
Pallets would make no sense since they aren't bounded to one survivor.
That´s the only counter to that perk. Why remove it? It´s no like the doctor is high tier anyway.
Why remove it? Because it is the Sole Survivor perk.
:chuffed:
And it works as it should, by blocking aura readings.
Yes I know it, but sometimes the hallucinations are unpassable if they appear on things. That's the problem...
But not Doctors Hallucination Auras.
What if we are hallucinations? DUN DUN DUUUN
Honestly your post is kind of like saying you should remove the aura of the generator that someone with sole survivor is working on.
You don't get hallucinations if you are at Madness 1. If you are trying to stealth the Doc and you already let him push you past Madness 1 then you already failed.