Bug in generators?
Hi, I started to play again after almost 2 years, and I'm having this issue, I can't "kick" the generators, so is there any solution?
Thank you all !
Hi, I started to play again after almost 2 years, and I'm having this issue, I can't "kick" the generators, so is there any solution?
Thank you all !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Zuruas the prompt doesen't appear at all, I played with Shape and Huntress, I used ruin playing with Shape on Huntress I'm not sure, but even so is the prompt that its not appearing ... On my gf acc in the same console the prompt appeard normal and she could kick it and regress the gen ... Its in a ps4 slim ...
Have you tried all sides? This sounds like a dull question, but damn, the spot for the prompt is finicky at times (similar with totems) like, you can stand right next to the gen and not have a prompt, you move half and inch back, BANG prompt
Ruin auto-regresses the Gen as long as nobody is working on it. And since the Gen is already regressing, you cannot kick it.
I'll make sure that I'm not using ruin then, in old days I could kick using ruin, but I guess that changed and I didn't notice, thank you all, and I will post the result later today !