Red Rank Killers : Red Rank SWFs Ratio
This just gives me a headache but I don't know if its just the week before rank reset but I just keep getting a bunch of Rank 1s that are optimal in chases and doing Gens. I know I know, I can handle Good Survivors but I can't handle 10 Straight Sweat matches and I don't want to just go Spirit and Nurse every game this week to get 4Ks.
Anyone else can confirm that they feel that they keep getting SWFs? Since last week I haven't seen a single purple rank. I'm checking the profiles on the survivors I now usually go against and they're 3K Hours to 5K Hours and I just lobby dodge because I want to have fun (I'm just barely 1K in the game btw).
Please DBD Matchmaking or Entity, give me less Trials that will make me sweat. Would appreciate it as I feel that the Red Rank Killer to Red Rank SWFs is highly skewed at the latter.
What's that? Rank doesn't matter?? then please where do I find this potatoes I keep encountering 2 weeks ago?
Comments