Ranked Rewards Idea
Hello DBD community. I have an idea to give rewards based on your rank when rank reset occurs, to make ranks more than a number in the top right corner of your screen.
Disclaimer: I have no idea if this has been suggested before, don't post hate in the threads because I didn't spend an hour searching past threads.
On the 13th of the month, your rank resets. When your rank resets, you receive a reward based on your rank.
Rank 20 - No reward
Rank 19 - 5,000 Bloodpoints, 50 Iridescent Shards
Rank 18 - 10,000 Bloodpoints, 100 Iridescent Shards
Rank 17 - 15,000 Bloodpoints, 150 Iridescent Shards
Rank 16 - 20,000 Bloodpoints, 200 Iridescent Shards
Rank 15 - 25,000 Bloodpoints, 250 Iridescent Shards
Rank 14 - 30,000 Bloodpoints, 300 Iridescent Shards
Rank 13 - 40,000 Bloodpoints, 400 Iridescent Shards
Rank 12 - 50,000 Bloodpoints, 500 Iridescent Shards
Rank 11 - 60,000 Bloodpoints, 600 Iridescent Shards
Rank 10 - 75,000 Bloodpoints, 750 Iridescent Shards
Rank 9 - 90,000 Bloodpoints, 900 Iridescent Shards
Rank 8 - 115,000 Bloodpoints, 1,150 Iridescent Shards
Rank 7 - 130,000 Bloodpoints, 1,300 Iridescent Shards
Rank 6 - 145,000 Bloodpoints, 1,450 Iridescent Shards
Rank 5 - 200,000 Bloodpoints, 2,000 Iridescent Shards
Rank 4 - 250,000 Bloodpoints + 2,500 Iridescent Shards
Rank 3 - 300,000 Bloodpoints + 3,000 Iridescent Shards
Rank 2 - 350,000 Bloodpoints + 3,500 Iridescent Shards
Rank 1 - 400,000 Bloodpoints + 4,000 Iridescent Shards + Unique Cosmetic (unique charm for either killer or survivor)
I think having rewards for getting to high ranks would make ranks actually have a reason to reach them and also reward you with extra bloodpoints for being skilled at the game.
Comments
I'm all for some rewards for ranks
I'm down with this. Ranks right now don't mean anything other than bragging rights and a steam achievement.
I read somewhere that rank reset rewards are planned and will come after MMR comes out and ranks get reset to 20 every month.
BPs are the only rewards unfortunately.
Yeah, this was already confirmed in a developer update :P
I like your take wayyy better than the ones the devs have in mind though. A lot more rewarding with the shards. I know this sounds weird but I would love charms for each rank, EVEN rank 20. The charms will look like the rank icons, and their rarities will represent their color (ex: brown rank = common, yellow rank = uncommon, green rank = rare, purple rank = very rare, red rank = ultra rare). The charms can be obtained each time you rank up, you will always have the rank 20 one by default, and you can keep the ones you get.