Trapper cube

OK this one is gonna hurt a little but it needs to be brought up. Now maybe it's just me but the trappers special ability is way to old school and a little outdated and the dead by daylight of today. Now don't get me wrong a smart trapper knows where the place is traps but certain survivors or just smart ones. Will find in this  disarm every one of them.

 Now I'm going to say something but I'm pretty sure that prideful individuals that don't know any better and somehow hate any body that isn't in their group is going to probably leave and down vote this post  Without even reading it. 

 You ready good. 

 I play primarily on console...

 OK you still with me?  You're not cringing at the thought of somebody using a controller?  Good!

Now That I get that out of the way let's talk about the trappers ability.
TLDR;  It's a fucken bear trap and you can basically just carry one. 

OK now that just explain his power let me explain the problems with it and my opinion and why he need a bit of an ability buff/rework.

 Survivors can easily destroy that sucker or this disarm it.   God forbid if they're in survive with friends because they might actually enlist one of their own to just follow you and this disarm every trap. 

 So basically  What I am suggesting  The traps can be automatically reopened  After maybe 15 seconds or 30 if they've been tripped or disarmed 
( The word of the day people is this disarmed)

 That way I don't have to worry about  My traps is much since it already takes a little bit of time to set them.  Anyway this is just a small suggestion I suppose and I'm pretty sure I talked long enough. Let me know what you think down below and let's try to keep this civil people. 

TLDR
 I believe the trapper needs a buff/rework.  My suggestion was that traps are reactivate after a few seconds.

Comments

  • Trapper is going to have his buff, i made a thread about that today.
  • I agree. Trappy boi really needs some love. As the box art killer of this game and the first killer ever he deserves better. Sadly trappy boi is obsolete in this current meta. He could serve to have alot of his addons incorporated into his base kit. Things like trappers bag and faster trap setting would help. His traps should also be more difficult to disarm and screwing up a disarm should injure the survivors. Would also be nice if all his traps started armed. This is just a few things off the top of my head but he needs some serious work.