How would you feel about a Paris themed chapter?
Basically the title.
How would you feel about a chapter centered around France, or more specifically, Paris?
Just askin'
Basically the title.
How would you feel about a chapter centered around France, or more specifically, Paris?
Just askin'
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who’d be the survivor and killer?
dunno, french people.
Imagine the Eiffel Tower as a killer
In all seriousness, I thought a mime killer would be cool.
Wasn't that A Binding Kin?
Although if this were to happen I'd like a perk referencing the popular Kanye West song.
The killer better be a mime and his terror radius music better be someone faintly saying, "ho ho ho, baguettes et croissants"
You mean like Charlotte & Victor? 🥴
Wow, did you just spoil my concept without even knowing it? I'm not even kidding. About the mime part, i mean.
What about Le Victor and Le Charlotte?
Lol
I mean, yes, binding of kin was kind of a joke
Paris is overused, its just under New York...
But some French town for a Twins Map im all for.
yeah a mime would be scary. their white empty face is... well, creepy.
I could actually see a killer mime for sure. Not a fan of Paris itself though. Too cliche.