For the love of god PLEASE can the devs update the client.
Like new asymmetrical games are gonna make dbd so obsolete because the devs simply refuse to update their client. Like ah yes i love that i can run cyberpunk AND league of legends at the same time but running dbd leaves me at like 10 fps. There's so much wrong with this game. Hit validation is still trash but that's an entirely different thing, can we simply, fix the client so that you dont have to
1) restart the ENTIRE game to invite a new friend to play
2)Not have constant bloodweb bugs
and 3) Not have multiple crashes that make you unable to play the game. It's so rancid how many requirements dbd has to run the game when the game itself is so poorly optimized.
Comments
New asymmetrical games have come along and none of them made DBD obsolete. Like it or not, DBD has this particular market cornered and don't get your hopes up about anything new.
If you're running DBD at 10 FPS, but you can run cyperpunk & league at the same time, that sounds like an issue with your computer, not the client.
My poor ol' Xbox can fall to 10-15 frames in Lery's middle room. I assure you it is not running another game at the same time.
Honey, that's what you get for running Xbox instead of playstation.
I play on PC so I wouldn't know. Which Xbox model are you using?
Xbox1x
I've seen people play on PS4 Pro and let me tell you it does not look pretty either. Console optimisation in this game is a joke, coming from a pc player.
Eek. Most of my friends get around 30-45 fps on that. Come join us in PC land.
Yeah, the game is incredibly heavy on the graphical effects that really tax the system. BHVR doesn't exactly have a breadth of resources and DBD is really their first time running a big and beautiful game, so don't expect any big optimizations coming soon.
I use a puter all day at work already and don't wanna game on one. Plus no Cross Progression remember, and it ain't coming, so I'd have to rebuy everything and regrind all characters. Would you or any one else with thousands of hours really go through that again? Be honest...
Better than the indignity of using an Xbox instead of playstation *heart emoji*.
Indignity ain't what I feel. More like neatly trapped. PlayStations are in the same boat no Cross Progression if they wished to jump to PC either.