Tried the new endgame build?

Has anyone tried BW, NOED, NWO together yet?

Comments

  • It's ok I guess. Problem is survivors tend to hide up until the doors are unblocked and if the doors are spaced out too far then usually they'll get a door open before you can make use of it.

    I much prefer Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit and Starstruck with Bubba if we are looking at perks from Trickster that work well in meme builds.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    It's ok I guess. Problem is survivors tend to hide up until the doors are unblocked and if the doors are spaced out too far then usually they'll get a door open before you can make use of it.

    I much prefer Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit and Starstruck with Bubba if we are looking at perks from Trickster that work well in meme builds.

    Thats why you use Bitter Murmer if you are going all in for an endgame build. 10 seconds of map wide aura reading can be pretty nutty and counters waiting the timer out completely.

  • I tried it on Trickster with Remeber Me to top it all off as my 4th.

    At Red Ranks it worked 5/5 times.

    No Way Out is just a better version of Remeber Me to me and consistently worked better.

    I suggest it on Pig if you save all your traps till the last 2 gens to get even more time.