I've figured out the chat filter
Instead of calling people boosted #########, I'll just tell them I am sorry they have to play DBD on Story Mode difficulty.
What are some other creative ways you guys have decided to use the chat filter?
Instead of calling people boosted #########, I'll just tell them I am sorry they have to play DBD on Story Mode difficulty.
What are some other creative ways you guys have decided to use the chat filter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used anatomically correct medical terms to tell people where and how far can they shove their "gg wp" after BMing the entire game.
########
I’m a console gamer :(
I am normally not toxic but i found out while trying to say the name of the killer if you want just do
m
y
e
r
s
and it doesnt censor
duck me