Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Huntress's humming is non-directional?
If you would think logically: You would tell which direction the person is singing from. I get that it's a video game and not reality, but it's still weird to me that they made it non-directional.
It would be cool to hear which direction Huntress is singing from, not because I want Huntress to be nerfed, but because I think it would be cool and give her a little more atmosphere.
Comments
Originally it was directional if I recall correctly. It was made non directional as it greatly countered her.
Her lullaby used to be directional and then the devs made a change to change all lullabies to be non-directional.
I would also say it fits the horror atmosphere more of hearing the lullaby and being unable to tell where it's coming from.
As others said it was once directional, very cool but made stealth extremely easy against her.
Yeah, I understand. Thank you for all the replies! Great information.
To be fair, thinking logically I would assume survivors would instantly die upon being hit by basically any of the killers attacks. At minimum they would be massively crippled. Point being logic isn't exactly the games strong suit.
45 meters of information saying "I'm coming your way"