Setting to disable the chat

I personally would just really really like to be able to disable the in-game chat. Once it is disabled then an icon besides the name of the player in the lobby and endgame screen would appear beside a players name telling the others that they've disabled chat.

I really like that there is a chat but sometimes I just wanna be able to disable it. For instance I earlier on got ######### on, called a loser and wished bad survivor games upon and the usually salty ######### because I killed 2 survivors while they had 2 quitters. Like ######### I'm not obligated to farm or anything like that, I just wanted to get into the next game. I really don't like dealing with that #########. I'm quite sensitive too but love the game and would just like to be able to have a break sometimes.

Comments

  • Even though I'm not a PC player, this feature is one that I'd love to be added to the game, as I know how it can feel to receive that ######### after matches.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    But there is an option to disable chat? When you click the text bubble button, the chat is gone until you enable it again. It's irrelevant whether the others talk about you or not when you won't see it, correct?

    Jesus..... I forgot all about that...