Regarding How DC's are Counted

If the survivor is chased by the killer within the first 10 seconds of the match and the survivor quits, it should not count against them.

Just had this happen two matches in a row (Wrecker's Yard vs Clown, and Groaning Storehouse vs Trapper).

As the killer, I had also spawned in right next to (~12 meters) a survivor on the Badham Preschool map earlier this week. I spawned in at the school entrance next to the picket fence; they spawned in the road just ahead of me between the ambulance and the dumpster

Comments

  • @Nos37 said:
    If the survivor is chased by the killer within the first 10 seconds of the match and the survivor quits, it should not count against them.

    Yes it should. All because they were found that fast doesn't give them an excuse to screw over the other survivors.

    Also spawned in right next to (~12 meters) a survivor on the Badham Preschool map earlier this week. I spawned in at the school entrance next to the picket fence; they spawned in the road just ahead of me.

    I agree that situations like this are dumb and should be looked into.