Not impacted by Freddy traps?

Has anyone ever seen this before? I played a match last night where there was a Nea that ran over every single Freddy trap (even ones in tight places with no way to step around them) & she wasn't effected at all by any of them. No animation, no slow down effect, no voice line (ughh!!!), nothing.

Is there a perk that was added that allows that? She wasn't dead harding over them, because she was able to run over multiple ones in a row.

Comments

  • She is awake. Survivors need to be in dream world for them to have any interaction with snares or pallets.

  • No perks but keep in mind they have to be asleep for it to affect them. So if they were awake, they wouldn't be affected by the trap.

  • @Zeus said:

    She is awake.

    Yeah, I thought that too, but she wasn't. :\


    Edit--or maybe I was wrong and misread the HUD? I haven't really played new Freddy.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    Has anyone ever seen this before? I played a match last night where there was a Nea that ran over every single Freddy trap (even ones in tight places with no way to step around them) & she wasn't effected at all by any of them. No animation, no slow down effect, no voice line (ughh!!!), nothing.

    Is there a perk that was added that allows that? She wasn't dead harding over them, because she was able to run over multiple ones in a row.

    They dont work pn people who are awake, was she awake?

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080874#Comment_2080874

    Yeah, I thought that too, but she wasn't. :\

    Edit--or maybe I was wrong and misread the HUD? I haven't really played new Freddy.

    Try to record it next time. It could be they were awake or it could be a bug.

    To my knowledge, being awake is the only legit way to not get hit by Freddy's traps

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080874#Comment_2080874

    Yeah, I thought that too, but she wasn't. :\

    Edit--or maybe I was wrong and misread the HUD? I haven't really played new Freddy.

    did she have the static aura (looks like static all over her) around her? If not, she was awake and would not be affected.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080877#Comment_2080877

    Try to record it next time. It could be they were awake or it could be a bug.

    To my knowledge, being awake is the only legit way to not get hit by Freddy's traps

    Sounds good! I don't play Freddy much and I was only doing it for a daily, so she totally could have been awake & I just didn't notice. I definitely thought everyone was asleep because of the HUD, but maybe they woke themselves up & I wasn't paying enough attention to notice?