The "Just because it exists" build

I want to present a build that I'm using and it's really fun to use.

Iron will: Because Spirit exists

Spine chill: Because stealth perks and killers exists

Calm spirit: Because Doctor, clown, pyramid head, Freddy and crows exists

Urban evasion: Because Hag exists

Also the 4 perks are a good combo for players who like to stealth a bit more (But please don't be a p3 claudete who doesn't do anything the whole round)

How do you find the build?

Comments

  • I like using Spine Chill and Iron Will, but not sure I'd personally get enough use out of Calm Spirit and Urban Evasion to make them worth running. That being said, I have a more aggressive playstyle than I do immersed/stealthy.

    This is pretty good though, although I think I'd maybe swap out Urban for Lithe or SB as a getaway if I were playing stealthy!

  • Urban also works against twins Ph and ranged killers

  • I would swap Calm Spirit with Dead Hard because Trapper, Nurse, Blight, Huntress, Pyramid Head, Doctor, Spirit, Deathslinger and probably a few more killers that I can't remember exists. Otherwise pretty good build.

  • This build is great if you don't intend to play the game or accomplish anything or ultimately survive