What is the slowdown of the Wraith when uncloaking? It looks like a stun ...
Please devs, this is not fun, the slowdown seems a stun, I do not know if it will be a bug, but this should not be like that, I have played a lot with it and it shows this slow when you do not have the addons to reappear faster than the invisibility.
I leave you a small clip, to see the stun that wraith receives when he reappears, it is crazy.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareIcyMangoSeemsGood-nDRcr6HqlGIxpaJB
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's already confirmed as a bug.
What it is, is a confirmed bug
Thx a god! It's super weird, I was saying! It is not profitable to go invisible because when you reappear you lose a lot of distance with respect to the survivor and it is a bit frustrating, obviously there are many players playing with the purple and green addon so that this does not happen.
I thought for a lil while that it was intended as well, since the changes mention the slowdown was added.
I was like oh no 🙄
Me too. I’m glad to see it’s a bug. I lose so much distance with that slowdown to a point it’s really unbearable.
I’ll play him again once this bug is fixed.