spirit and trickster comparison
Playing trickster getting consistently 2-4 kills I went from rank 5 to 9.
Playing spirit getting consistently 3-4 killers I went from rank 9 to 5.
Know the difference.
Playing trickster getting consistently 2-4 kills I went from rank 5 to 9.
Playing spirit getting consistently 3-4 killers I went from rank 9 to 5.
Know the difference.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you compare the worst killer in the game to the second best killer in the game?
I believe that's his point. He is comparing the power level difference between the two killers.
To me, theyre both used by sweaty otakus/weird anime fans that dont have true personnality \o/