What should I do in a situation like this?

image.png

rank 1 SWF, all players with a few thousand hours in dbd

VS.

rank 7 ME with 370 hours in dbd (plays surv mostly)

my braincells were literally burning after this match-


pls rework your matchmaking system ASAP, its horrible.

Comments

  • Try your best and find whats fun to you or you'll burn out quickly.

  • @Rougual said:

    Try your best and find whats fun to you or you'll burn out quickly.

    ok, but how should I have fun when I get full swf and I cant do my quests? They're tryhard, toxic and lobby dodging is eating up all my time

  • Thats up to you to discover, for me it was accepting many losses but maining Oni with Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Enduring and Spirit Fury for a few months because it was fun.

  • When it happens, try to learn how they play. Playing against much more experienced players can be a great learning experience.

  • @Tup said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G9RQPNGABSPI/image.png

    rank 1 SWF, all players with a few thousand hours in dbd

    VS.

    rank 7 ME with 370 hours in dbd (plays surv mostly)

    my braincells were literally burning after this match-

    pls rework your matchmaking system ASAP, its horrible.

    push through my dude, dudette? playing killer is a great experience that helps you play the other side better, vice versa, and facing a swf helps you deal with them in the future, it painful and awful i know, but it will help in the long run