Solo Q VS SWF
This is the big reason why the game has such a struggle.
Solo Q is the worst. With no comms there's always people self-caring, standing in a corner, not doing gens, people will hide from BBQ in a locker RIGHT NEXT to you. Which makes no sense. And you will have someone unhooking people right in front of the killer. Last game I had two people who kept staying around the killer, unhooking, and everyone kept getting downed.
I understand at higher ranks the game is more survivor sided. But I'm concerned that higher ranked killers seem to be the biggest voices in the DBD community, mainly because it's easier to twitch as a killer rather then a solo q survivor.
Most of the people who have strong voices advocate for all of these changes, but they are forgetting that your average player dies like 3/4 times in solo q even if they are really good.
I just maxed out everything in my last match, but got killed, because the last 10 minutes of the match I was the only one working gens. I double pipped, but died. And I've died 4 matches in a row. This is normal life for solo q.
I don't know how to fix it. But my simple advice is to say, yes, keep balancing the game. But don't forget that at least half of players are launching into solo q. By the way. A small solution may be to have kindred be an automatic perk for solo q players, a small step forward. But I don't want solo q players to be forgotten about, and in some ways I'm glad they don't listen to all the complaining on the forums. Otherwise we would be running off half of our player base to support the high ranked killers against swf players. That's such a small fraction of the player base, let's not base all decisions around that
Comments
Yeah it's suffering for solo q, if devs add some communication like more commands: "going to save" "doing gens"
Or simple add some symbols on suvivor icon like when u repaing gens or running from killer. Just imho.
Well devs need to buff solo-q to SWF level. And for balance buff all killers to A or S tier. Because seem like only SWF teams and best killers have fun. I dont know how they do that but most of games toxic sadly.