There's a change to Hex: Blood Favor I don't remember seeing in patch notes.

It curses all survivors when the killer M1s any survivor, regardless if you are near the blocked pallet or not.

Comments

  • You gotta balance this insanely OP perk somehow 🤷‍♂️

    /s

  • I honestly wish they'd just remove the cooldown on this perk, unless you're chasing a Meghead who camps pallets, it most likely isn't going to give you much value.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I honestly wish they'd just remove the cooldown on this perk, unless you're chasing a Meghead who camps pallets, it most likely isn't going to give you much value.

    Considering Hex: Crowd Control is just unlimited window blocking. I also don't see why Hex: Blood Favor can't do the same thing. It's already a hex that can be cleansed.

  • @Crowman said:

    It curses all survivors when the killer M1s any survivor, regardless if you are near the blocked pallet or not.

    It honestly makes no sense to me that it's even a Hex perk. It isn't even that strong. It's usually only decent by the end of the match where most of the pallets are gone and the survivors can't afford to run away from the nearest tile. By that point though, this perk is already gone, lol. Then again, this is the same Dev team who nerfed Gearhead of all perks and then never reverted the nerf. Still baffles me to this day that they decided Gearhead needed nerfing.