Is cross progression still coming ?

Title. It was announced a long time ago and ngl, it's a very exciting feature. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything for over half a year now regarding cross progression on switch or consoles and Im wondering if it's still a thing that's coming, sure Stadia cross progression is a thing, but there are like 3 people total using Stadia so ...

Comments

  • It is in the land of Console Optimization now.

    BHVR to Console Optimization and Cross Progression

    fmegcu3pyjz31.png


  • Just read a bunch of comments and articles discussing cross-progression yesterday before saying "hell with it" and just buying all the DLC (minus All-Kill) for the Switch, my second version of the game after PC. I got sick of seeing "coming soon" and "getting close" in everything that I read. I figured that at the very least it's not coming within the next week while everything is on sale.

  • Switch crossprog is due around the end of Q1 - early Q2 (around Chapter 19 Midchapter - Chapter 20 Midchapterish)

    Xbox/Playstation/Windows Store is still in the talks and currently being worked on. No ETA