Something I noticed about all kill.
Is it just me or is most of the praise for the chapter from the community changes that have been wanted for ages while most of the hate is because of the killer BHVR made
Is it just me or is most of the praise for the chapter from the community changes that have been wanted for ages while most of the hate is because of the killer BHVR made
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The changes are nice but they simply take way too long with this stuff. The update cycle for this game is 1.5 months minimum. And when it does get released its bugged to hell.
In regards to Trickster I like his design but I'm not paying money for a nigh unplayable killer.
This is the only chapter I haven't bought, and have no intention of buying. I don't even like that the game's menu aesthetic was forcibly changed despite me having no interest in the new character. At some point maybe I'll buy the girl that comes in the pack with AC or something but otherwise I couldn't care less about any of it beyond balance and bug fixes.