What kept me away (Prejudice imprisonment)
It's been a good month or two since I was last on. Cause the security team "In their infinite wisdom" jailed me for trying to help them add more words to their swear filter because "Apparently" without even knowing I added something to the end of the word and they claimed I was showing others how to exploit. Not my fault your swear filter is beaten by a simple issue guys, git gud.
I asked to take what I did as trying to help but yeah, their reply was "Well seeing as how you have a history. We find that unlikely. Your jailed, have a good day". What, you never hear of a bad guy (1 time, not even jailed before) trying to do a good thing ๐
So yeah that was what kept me off forums. The game was easier to avoid, it's just been tunnel city with Star Sttuck now that DS got stuffed. That and bad sync, Blight glitches and the hilarious excuse for a killer that still belongs in Fortnite more.
Comments