PC - Pitch black map (Light bug?)

I was playing as the legion and, when the match starts, I see a pitch black map. The only I could see was the engine auras and some marks from survivors. The map was Crotus Prenn, I manage to "bring the light back" by changing the resolution, but still feel that some objects didn't load in the map.


https://youtu.be/SoDTVGdbYqo


DeadByDaylight.log


Comments

  • What resolution were you initially playing on, and what did you change it to please?

  • @Mandy said:

    What resolution were you initially playing on, and what did you change it to please?

    my bad, sorry. I meant to say the quality instead of resolution. my desktop is 1366 x 768 and in game is scaled to 65% and the quality is low. I changed the quality as you can see in the vid, from low to ultra and then back to low.

  • had a similar problem when I was hit by a flashlight by a survivor as a wraith near the exit gate. When I recovered, everything was pitch black for like 2 seconds, then it returned back to normal.