Daily Rituals Part 2

So like 2 days ago I made a post how annoyed I was about Rite of the Plague continuously showing up as my daily ritual (we're up to 4 times now, the 4th I got rid of and got Ritual of the Blight). So I actually have a few things I want to say about Daily Rituals.

#1. The NAMES of the current "Rite of..." Rituals: Starting with Clown every single "Rite of..." rituals became "Rite of the [enter killers name]". Older ones the Rite of challenges what came after "Rite of" had to due with their power (besides maybe Freddy who's also "Rite of the [enter killer name]" but Freddy's still works with his power). I want to see that changed except Blight which I'll get to. I'd like to see the following changes to the names:

Freddy - Rite of the Dream Demon

Clown - Rite of the Intoxicated

Spirit - Rite of the Haunting

Legion - Rite of the Frenzy

Plague - Rite of Infectious

Ghost Face - Rite of the Mark

Demogorgon - Rite of the Shred

Oni - Rite of the Blood or Rite of the Fury

Deathslinger - Rite of the Redeemer

Pyramid Head - Rite of the Tormented

Blight - Rite of the Blight (IT RHYMES C'MON DEVS YOU MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY) or Rite of the Rush

Twins - Rite of the Bond

Trickster - I'm not sure what his ritual actually is but I'll just call it "Rite of the Event" or something like that

I just really want to go back to those sort of names instead of the boring "Rite of the Legion" "Rite of the Twins" etc.

#2. "Downing with the power rituals": This is a big one for me. If I'm remembering correctly. Ghost Faces was changed because it had a lot of steps and downing with the power does not show you knew how the use the power. His power was more of the stalking. So why are both Blight and Twins rituals "Down with their power"? I'd also assume knowing their current trend that Trickster is the exact same way. It's a simple change. Change them to the following:

Ritual of the Blight - With the Blight, hit 4 survivors using the Lethal Rush

Rite of the Twins - With the Twins, hit 4 survivors using Victor's Pounce.

I'd include Tricksters, but I don't actually know if he follows this pattern or if it's completely different.

What do you guys think? I'm interested to hear your opinions of these changes/ideas for Daily Rituals.

Comments