Please remove struggling
Not only is it annoying to actually do but just remove it and people cant suicdie on hook every ######### game
Not only is it annoying to actually do but just remove it and people cant suicdie on hook every ######### game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want them to change struggling to skill checks. I don't know if it's just switch or other consoles have this too, but the game will lag for half a second and even if you never stopped struggling it will just kill you. I think if they switched to skill checks like Pyramid Head's cages it would be better.
It’s outdated and needs to be changed to either skill check or just being automatic with a button to let go