Can Survivors do the Tractor Tech?
Can Survivors do the Tractor Tech, get onto the hay bales? I saw A Survivor do it and thought my knowledge may be out-of-date.
Can Survivors do the Tractor Tech, get onto the hay bales? I saw A Survivor do it and thought my knowledge may be out-of-date.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, both sides can do tractor tech, although from my experience survivors have to be a lot more precise than killers do to perform it.
Yes, and several months ago textures/collisions were changed making it extremely easy. You don't have to do anything specific to succeed.
Before that change, when practicing in a custom lobby I pulled it off once in 50-70 tries and never understood the pattern; sometimes it just worked.
It's not really a tech anymore. They made it so you can simply run on it and both killers and survivors can. Maybe a Nurse would need to lunge to pull it off, but I haven't tested it.