How could the Devs allow the Trickster to be released in his current state???
We played him on the PTB, and let the Devs know he’d need some solid buffs to be viable. And what do the devs do? They actually nerf him instead. No buffs, just nerfs to an already incredibly weak killer.
it’s so sad that the best way to play him right now is to completely ignore your power 95 percent of the time.
the Devs REALLY need to address this already. Quite frankly, this is embarrassing.
Comments
I'd say this should be shocking but there is a long track record of bizarre decisions like this. I still don't know why gearhead got nerfed
I can't wait to see the next round of stats that show trickster with a 30% kill rate. Maybe something will actually get done then and he'll get the buffs he desperately needs
I think post-PTB, the starry-eyed avalanche of cosplay selfies and pervy fan-art was the main driving force.
"Look at the positive reaction! News sites mentioning the game's new content and how some of the players want to be stepped on by the killer! Wow! Talk about success story!"