Disconnection Penalty Forever

I got a Disconnection penalty of 15 minutes today at about 12:30pm. I logged off and did other stuff all day, logged back in at 10:25pm tonight to play a few rounds before bed and still had 14 minutes and someodd seconds left of my 15 minute ban that I acquired 10 hours prior. I assume this is some kind of glitch and just wanted to bring attention to this because people who have longer bans would most likely not have the ability to let their computer sit on the character screen for hours on end. This could just end their ability to play the game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I’ve gotten this before. If you’re on console don’t just suspend the game. Close it completely then wait another 14 mins and it should fix itself

  • I am on PC. I have been logged into DbD for 30 min and since I opened the options window to look for my Cloud ID and came back after making this post like 10 min later the times was paused. Even though DbD is open I still have like 13minutes to go. Crazy. What is I log out of steam? or close everything with the task master? IDK.