Very Casual New Player Feedback
Mostly just making new killers and survivors more approachable at an entry level. There should be some crossover.
Since survivors are basically just a skin, or a way to introduce new perks, maybe make perks and cross over on the remaining survivors you have so you don't have to grind heavily? People already grind for addons and prestige, so maybe making it so we don't have to RNG grind hoping we get our favorite perks without spending more hours would make the game more approachable. I think unlocking the perks the survivors come with up to a certain level is fine, but the grind to do it on every survivor is boring. If that seems like something not favorable, maybe just having to unlock the level three perk would be good.
Killers, same thing as survivors, except for unique M2 abilities. Killers feel like they are the most exciting aspect of dbd; however, grinding new killers for perks you already have on the other killers until you get to the point you can play as the killer feels unexciting. If I buy the new killer, I'd like to play with the perks I already have unlocked on other characters. Right now, it could take hours of gameplay to play the perks I want to play with, with the only difference being what my M2 buttons does.
Daily rituals, maybe an option to exclude survivors and killers you haven't leveled up or played with. I don't have perks unlocked for nea or wraith, and although I do intend on leveling up these characters, I'd rather have rituals for killers/survivors I've invested my time in.
Challenges, same thing. If I don't have a survivor or killer leveled up, doing some of these challenges are a pain if you haven't had time to invest unlocking perks.
Monthly rankings. Maybe an end of the month ranking reward. Iridescent Shards or BP for the different rank colors at the end of the month. Rankings don't seem to matter much otherwise. More like an aesthetic.
Comments
Killers aren't skins though, they have different powers, also different terror radius, move at different speeds, different heights, these all chance game mechanics. The swings can be different, too. Myers has the smallest and the longest lunge.