Offering: more bloodpoints, no HUD
An interesting idea that I thought of after reading another post (why do we have gen completion bar, etc), and I thought, hey, it would be interesting to play like that.
The idea is fairly simple. A relatively cheap but fairly common addon, it gives +X (probably 50% to 100%) more bloodpoints for every category...but during the match, you have no HUD. Of course this only effects the player that used it. I feel like there are enough audio cues and other visual cues that good players might not even need the difference.
Either way, I think it would be a fun change of pace. More immersive, if you will.
Comments
I was thinking about that, or make it a mode (no hud for anyone in the match), but then I was thinking about how frustrating it can be to not have enough bloodpoint offerings. Besides, we don't have any "Pro: but con" type offerings. Plus, more bloodpoint offerings are ALWAYS welcome.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/15899/hardcore-mode#latest
Id be down for a setting to remove the terror radius. I dont care about rank i just want this to be a horror game.
But yes, I agree that there could be a mode where you can’t see your teammates’ auras or icons or something. Or progress on something. Would be an interesting challenge.