Bubba Chainsaw Is Silent Sometimes

If he starts to rev about 8 steps away and gets closer, no sound comes from the chainsaw on the survivor side sometimes.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I've had this issue as well, but not just for Bubba; also for Huntress pulling up a hatchet etc...

    So far I've had it occurring a few times on the main building corner of Cowshed, but I can't be sure if it's specific to this map/tile, or if it's just a coincidence. It's quite uncommon for me so I don't have a clue what's causing it.

  • @InsaneCoaster said:

    I've had this issue as well, but not just for Bubba; also for Huntress pulling up a hatchet etc...

    So far I've had it occurring a few times on the main building corner of Cowshed, but I can't be sure if it's specific to this map/tile, or if it's just a coincidence. It's quite uncommon for me so I don't have a clue what's causing it.

    I've seen it on the Game map and the Swamp map where the big boat is.

  • I‘ve been having the same issue with Bubba and Huntress on various maps. I remember it happening on Swamp, The Game and some Corn Maps. Not sure if that is important