more fun , less giggly annoying noises , less cringe and decent power .
i like their story being based in the 17th century and it sounds kinda scary comparing to the trickster imo and ofc they LOOK scary .
Twins are A/ B tier, Trickster is either C/D tier depending on the map.
Everyone is better than Trickster
The Trickster is better morally though.
Twins are insane if you play like a complete scumbag, so... Twins.
Twins are better than a lot of the more popular killers like Wraith and Pig.
trickster is much, much more beautiful in appearance, and he is more attractive to me as a character and his story, but the ability is weak
I am aware gameplay wise trickster is much worse, I just love Trickster much more.
Trickster seems very fun and I like his personality but, gameplay wise he is so bad.
I hate the twins both to play as and against but they are objectively more efficient as a killer.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
more fun , less giggly annoying noises , less cringe and decent power .
i like their story being based in the 17th century and it sounds kinda scary comparing to the trickster imo and ofc they LOOK scary .
Twins are A/ B tier, Trickster is either C/D tier depending on the map.
Everyone is better than Trickster
The Trickster is better morally though.
Twins are insane if you play like a complete scumbag, so... Twins.
Twins are better than a lot of the more popular killers like Wraith and Pig.
trickster is much, much more beautiful in appearance, and he is more attractive to me as a character and his story, but the ability is weak
I am aware gameplay wise trickster is much worse, I just love Trickster much more.
Trickster seems very fun and I like his personality but, gameplay wise he is so bad.
I hate the twins both to play as and against but they are objectively more efficient as a killer.