My Pain Playing Trickster
Lmao, jk.
Lmao, jk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Things like that arent funny.
Playing the game itself is painful in general
Yeah. Eventually you just reach that point, and it all becomes funny. Then sad. Then enraging. Then it's a 4+ month break.
Unfortunately the game is also addicting and I can barely go 4 days, let alone 4 months.
Did you tried Hunt showdown? It always pulls me back from Dead by Daylight.
The most hilarious thing about the trickster is that he have an addon to increase the amount of blades required to injure someone in exchange for blood points... "memento blades" 🤣🤣🤣
That addon should be completely removed from the game. The mere existence of that addon is a joke.
Well that's an opinion. A valid opinion but that's an opinion.
Looks good, I might try it soon.
I just got a 4k.
Got one survivor down after the gens were popped and the exit gates were 99%. Put them in the basement.
This was a red rank swf too lol
I guess when Almo checks the data Trickster is doing pretty good right?
Theres a event right now too. A real event, not like in DbD.